About Me

My photo
I am a first year Graphic Design student at University College Falmouth. If you have any comments or questions please send them my way on this blog or at jeremythewiser@hotmail.com

Friday 2 April 2010

ism



Over the Easter break we were given the task of studying 'isms', movements, and generate our own one based on which way we think society may move in the future. We are currently in post-modernism, and here I am proposing that we will move into homogenous consumerism, where consumerism will engulf itself in a monotonous move, everyone will have one of everything because that's how it's done, not necessarily because we want or need it. Needed to produce a poster/essay sleeve for an essay we are writing on the subject, this was a quick first draft I thought of. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers