About Me

My photo
I am a first year Graphic Design student at University College Falmouth. If you have any comments or questions please send them my way on this blog or at jeremythewiser@hotmail.com

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Numero 9














Autumn 2009:

My first month was broken into a series of one week projects, starting on a monday morning and finishing friday afternoon. This project here was for Numbers and Letters. Each student was given a number or letter and had to research and investigate the significance and meaning of their given number/letter. I was given the number 9, and followed the idea of researching Route 9 in America. I gathered as many facts as possible on the subject and used a Neason Control Centre-esk style with the layout and presentation of these facts and figures. The piece involved scanning, printing, painting and drawing. Really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers